Friday, December 02, 2011

Andy's new amazing progress

Hi all I wanted to encourage you. When I went into see Andy last night he was laughing hysterically and wouldn't stop. I asked him if there was anything he would like to talk about and he said yes. I used the alphabet card with him and using blinks he spelt out LEG. I assumed that this meant that he wanted me to take the splint of his leg and I did this. H continued laughing and about half an hour later I asked him again if there was anything he wanted to tell me: once again he spelt out LEG using the alphabet card. I then asked him 'did you move your leg today?' and he blinked to say YES.

I was overcome and I rang Andy's family but whilst I was talking to them I felt Andy push with his right hand against mine. I asked him did you move your right arm and he blinked to say yes!!!!

Later on I rang Stuart to tell him the news. He confirmed that One of our elders,Mick, had been in to see Andy in the afternoon and had texted Stuart after to say that he witnessed Andy moving his right leg!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD. Please continue to pray xxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This has made my day and just confirms over and over that GOD IS ABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave me goosebumps as we read the update Emma! God is surely for you both! He will see you through this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the beginning of the miracle we have been praying for and expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this has brought out some emotions, Keep fighting Andy you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant news and amazing answer to prayer! So pleased for you both. We'll keep praying for more progress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our God is a great big God and he holds us in his hand. Bless you Andy stay strong. Kay. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing progress! More Lord!

    A&S Bullivant

    ReplyDelete